Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What Elliot’s Smile Does to Me


It has always been said that a single picture is worth a thousand words, but I simply cannot place a value on my son’s smile! A smile is one of the most exquisite things in the world because it has so many special reasons behind it. Currently, however, I just know that Elliot smiles out of pure and utter delight. I have to admit that I am spoiled as well. It seems that as of late I am about the only one that is able to trigger baby boy’s smile, in addition to his first laughs. I have waited for what seems to be forever to witness Elliot’s smile. I am guilty of taking Nora’s first smiles for granted…along with many other special milestones. Nora did everything early. Dear Elliot takes his sweet time. I cherish his smile, I melt and I fall in love all the more each and every time he shares his special grin with me.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Oh what a sweet picture! I am truly in love with your little boy!! I am so glad that you have entered the blog world! I am honored to be the first to comment!!!! Love to you and Wee E!!!!