Sunday, July 1, 2007

More analogous than contrasting.











We all fall short of something in one way or another, in some task or another. We have to consider that there is someone greater than we are entirely, and He understands us and loves us all. I was pleased to see that our local children’s museum is helping children learn about disabilities in an effort to bridge the gap between typical kiddos and those with disabilities. They feature an exhibit geared toward helping all children learn the importance of accepting diversity within their peer groups. This was an unexpected surprise during our latest visit to the museum.

7 comments:

All 4 My Gals said...

That is awesome! I think I'll approach our children's museum about doing something similar. Thanks for sharing. By the way, the kids are exquisite as always! :)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

What a wonderful museum! I'm thinking the same as Nicole...I wonder if our museum would do something similar.

Jessica said...

That's great that your museum does that! I've never been to the one around here, now I have an excuse to go see if they have that!
I am definetly counting down the days... my ribs have been KILLING me!

Jessica said...

Also, you've been awarded the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award, go to my blog for details!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I love the sign!

And I tagged you on my blog!

Laura said...

That's so cool. What a great place!

Tammy and Parker said...

Wow! How great!