Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rockin’ Girl Blogger



Jessica at Raising Joey has been so kind as to honor me with the Rockin’ Girl Blogger Award. Wow; I am so flattered as I truly love her blog and her wonderful expression, eloquent writing style and faithful appreciation of the joy that is found in raising a child with Down syndrome. Her sweet little boy, Joey, is a beautiful child indeed! Jessica and I also have something else in common. We are both pregnant and due at nearly the same time. Here is what dear Jessica had to say about me. Again, I am grateful: “She always has the cutest pictures of Elliot & their family. And just the fact that we’re both pregnant and due about the same time makes her rock in my book!” Thanks again, Jessica!

The 5 bloggers I choose to “decorate” with the Rockin’ Girl Blogger Award are:

Amy at The Flege Farm. Amy and her daughter, Mayson, are, beyond doubt, an inspirational pair. Amy’s blog is chalk full of excitement and one can see the love she shares with her beautiful daughter, Mayson, as well as her other kiddos, as she continually captures the innocence of childhood with her wonderful photographs and stories.

Tammy at Praying for Parker. Sweet Parker is the biggest doll baby ever. He’s had a rough go of things as of late, and his momma, Tammy, has kept her chin up through it all. Tammy is a courageous woman who I admire greatly. As always, I pray for Parker.

Laura Q at Now I’m a Mom. Laura has recently started blogging and for this I am grateful. Laura finds the humor in just about anything and her witty style and her “mom’s eye viewpoints” are, unquestionably, hard to match. All three of her children, I must add, are lovely beyond words.

Pam at Rhett’s Journey. Although my dear friend, Pam, has just been honored with this award, I could not leave her out. Pam has the heart of an angel and her son, Rhett, is simply as joyful as toddlers come. Pam has much on her plate, and she handles each and every trial and tribulation that is handed to her with fortitude. Pam is a rock and I love her dearly!

Tara Marie at Emma Sage. You will find nothing but utter beauty on Tara Marie’s blog. Her photography and stunning artistic ability is unbelievable. She writes with such expression and shows her readers just how exquisite motherhood actually is. Emma Sage is a dear, dear girl and is genuinely blessed to have Tara Marie as her mother.

Rock on ladies!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe, thank you Michelle....and to be called a 'girl' :0)...I love it!

I am not sure how to go about being tagged, but have some 'me' time tonight online and will figure it out.

I'm honored to be tagged by you!

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Congratulation's on your award. It is a great one isn't it? Your blog is sweet. Come on over and visit when you have a chance.

Angel Mama ():)

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Congrats!! You do rock :)

Laura said...

Oh Michelle, Thank you so much for your kind words! I just adore you and your beautiful family! :)

Pam said...

Michelle.... I love you!!!