Tuesday, October 7, 2008

31 for 21 (#7) Friendship

Get It Down; 31 for 21
Because of Elliot, I have been touched by many, many wonderful people. Trustworthy people. Beautiful people. Devoted people. Strong people. One such person is Pam and today is her son Rhett’s birthday.

Today, Rhett is three.

Take one look at Pam’s blog and you will see just how strong she is – just how robust her family has become and just how much love exists in this world. Their medical road with Rhett has been nothing but arduous.

Pam has forever reached out to me and I cherish her friendship. Because of Elliot, I can now count Pam as one of my dearest friends. An extra chromosome has brought many mothers (and daddies too) together, fused by a special bond that only they can understand.

And again, today, Rhett is three. Happy birthday dear Rhett.

1 comment:

Rachel Dominguez said...

I just had to say....YOU ARE ONE AWESOME MOM!!!!

Rachel