Friday, December 26, 2008

Merriment and sniffles



Needless to say, Christmas was everything that anyone could want and more, but Elliot and I are very sick. I’ve just called for a script for what I think is the worst sinus infection I’ve ever had. Here’s hoping that my client (who just so happens to be a doctor) does not need to see me, as I really don’t want to leave the comfort of my home today. Elliot has a cold that has hung on for weeks and I do believe he has additional teeth coming. Hence the rash from the drool around his poor little mouth.

Indeed, we all had a lovely day, but my favorite part was snuggling on my parent’s sofa with my Wee E.

I do have a litany of other perfect Christmas photos, but these two needed to be posted first. Such a lover I have!

PS – Isaac was so enthralled with the day that I was not even able to approach him. He tore away…running towards more “stuff” in delight. My parents were way too good to our children. Oh, the gifts…so many gifts in all of their glory!

3 comments:

JaybirdNWA said...

Michelle, glad that you got to spend some snuggle time with E. Hope you guys had a good Christmas and have a great New Year.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

You both look beautiful all snuggled up together. I hope by now you are both starting to feel better. xoxo

Pam said...

Blech, we are all sick too. Rhett has croup, I have strep, and Hunter was puking all night last night....(His had to have been all the freaking candy he ate :P )

I love these pictures. You two are so beautiful. Love you guys.....