Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm a lucky momma...





So, we tried to take a good Mother’s Day photo to no avail, so instead are some of the outtakes. Ah well, a day in the life. Nora’s ballet dress rehearsal photos also. Such a pretty princess. Elliot seems to be in good spirits. We’ve had a bit of an upset tummy as expected…tubes down his throat, into his stomach and well…you know the rest. His eating (drinking rather) is adequate. We still wait. UNMC should do a good job – liver experts and all. Yesterday I tried to forget all of it and tried to relish in the fact that I have been blessed with three perfect children. I did a pretty good job.

5 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

love the pictures.

Lynanne said...

Those are outtakes? I think those are PERFECT mother's day pictures. You've captured so much personality and spunk. :)

Here's hoping you get some good news on the liver tests and that Elliot's tummy heals quickly!

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that Elliot is feeling a bit better!

UNMC has some really good docs. Our ENT told us once that they really handle patients and parents much better than Children's.

Your kiddos are gorgeous!!!

Tammy and Parker said...

You certainly have been blessed. Keeping you guys in our prayers.

Amy Flege said...

great pictures!!!!!!!