Sunday, October 12, 2008

31 for 21 (#12) A nice award


Get It Down; 31 for 21

Sweet Jess at Raising Joey passed this on to me. Thanks, Jessica. Right back at you!

The rules are as follows:
Mention the person whom awarded you and comment on their blog after you've posted your awards. Publish these rules. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support. Grant the prize to 6 people.

I value:
1. My belief in God
2. My children
3. My husband
4. Our lives
5. Our health
6. A roof over our heads

I do not support:
1. Those who abandon their beliefs
2. Those who pretend to be God
3. Hate speech, including the “R” word
4. Bigotry
5. Pessimism
6. Prevarications

I take this opportunity to pass this award on to some other special friends who just so happen to have a child that has been blessed with an extra chromosome:

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

let me think on this one... it's too early right now

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Thanks Michelle! I am sooo behind in these awards, that I forgotten who all has given me one. It's pretty embarrassing! I hope to get to this this week. Thanks bunches!