Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kindness

I have neglected to blog about Elliot’s most recent setback; of course, it is much easier to post quickly on Facebook and the hospital’s server is slow. But, he’s in house with terrible H1N1 symptoms. Not confirmed as it is hard to confirm with the simple Influenza A/B test, but he refuses liquid and becomes dehydrated quickly when ill. In to the ER on Tuesday night and still in house. On IV and getting meds as well.

Needless to say, his wonderful teacher had a special project for his peers today. They designed this poster for his room and delivered it. To say that I was touched would be an understatement!

4 comments:

Kelly Zimm said...

Aw, Michelle! I had no clue!
That's it, I'm finding you on FB!
Praying Elliot bounces back quickly!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Poor little guy! I hope he is feeling better REALLY soon!

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I hope he's doing better.

menna said...

شركات تعقيم ضد كورونا
شركات تعقيم المنازل من فيروس كورونا