Monday, August 11, 2008

A sweet award.



Sweet Steph gave me a lovely award. Many thanks to you, dear friend. I pass said award on to the following delightful women, listing also the “rules.”

Put the logo on your blog
Link to the person you received your award from
Nominate at least 7 other blogs
Put links to those blogs on your site
Leave messages on the blogs you've nominated

Amy, for being such a dear person with a heart of gold.

Carey, for facing the challenge of all challenges with such vigor.

Melissa, because I love you and your children.

Pam, (sorry, had to pass it on to her too, Steph) because you are simply one of the strongest, and kindest, women that I know.

Renee, because…well, you keep your chin up through thick and thin.

Miss Jessica Green, because you are to be admired.

Kele, because you reach out, and I am lucky to have you as a friend.

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Thank you so much my dear! I love you and your beautiful kiddos too!!